Thursday, January 19, 2012

*Ice Paradise*

On my recent trip to Prince Edward Island, I took so many pictures it wasn't funny. It is so incredibly stunning where my mother and step-father live. The day after I had gotten there it had snowed very early that morning. The snow was untouched and the sun was out high in the sky shining as bright as it could. So I immediately grabbed my camera, put on some rubbers and a coat, and rushed outside to snap as many pictures as I could before the snow got disturbed.

The way the snow was laying softly on the tree branches, glistening as the sun was beaming down on top made for an amazing photo. I don't even know how to explain how beautiful it was. I must have been outside taking pictures for a good 30-45 minutes and froze to the bone. It was so incredibly worth it though in the long run because I had captured so many stunning pictures while I was there. Not just that day, but the day after that and so on... I also ventured down to the beach that was only a short 15 minute walk from my parents home. Talk about a gorgeous place to trip my cameras shutter! I felt like I was in Heaven. Lets just say it was pretty well Paradise for me to be able to be in such a gorgeous place where civilization was miles apart. So here are just a few pictures I took of my trip away and I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do!

www.wix.com/wisemanphotography/hilary












1 comment: