Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Not Entire Family | =P

Well, when my sister said to me that we should do a family shoot I quickly jumped at the chance. Unfortunately all of the family wasn't with us on this day. Missing, was my mother, stepfather, two aunts, one uncle, and five cousins. Big family, I know. It's a shame all of them weren't there but I worked with what we had. It was strange for me being on the other side of the camera for once. Not a fan of it, but it has to be done on the odd occasion I s'pose. The weather turned out beautifully and everyone was in high spirits! Had a really nice time shooting my famjam and wish to do it again some time soon in the near future hopefully. Enjoy!

P.S.
I know there's like 45 photos, but when it's family you got to have as many as you can get.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment